30 - Masada, Petra & Eilat
Tour to Massada and transfer to Eilat Depart Tel Aviv via the Judean hills to the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth.
Drive along the shores of the Dead Sea to Massada. There you will learn about the heroic story of the Jewish fighters.
Ascend by cable car and tour the mountain fortress built by king Herod, where the zealots of the first century made their last stand against the Romans. Visit the remains of the walls, palaces, synagogue, water cisterns, mosaic floors, roman baths and other findings. Descend by cable car.
Transfer to Eilat for overnight..
Day tour to Petra
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Arava border crossing.
Drive in an air-conditioned bus to Petra. Walk into the narrow canyon that leads to the red rock. Comprehensive tour during which we will visit the Treasury, the Roman theater and the caves in the rocks among dozens of impressive monuments. On the way out of Petra, we will have lunch in an hotel restaurant (included in price). We return to Aquaba for a short panoramic tour before driving back to Arava border crossing;
Transfer to your hotel in Eilat.
At leisure in Eilat; flight back to Tel-Aviv.
|Rate per person|
|In double room
||In single room|
Departure: Sundays & Wednesdays
- The tour includes 2 nights accommodation in Eilat (in a 4 star hotel) on b&b basis.
- The rate includes entrance fees as described in the program.
- High season supplement: $50 per person will apply on : May 23-27; July 22 – August 31; December 20 – January 5, 2013.
- Option for a 5 star hotel is available at a supplement of $70 per person per night.
- Rate does not include border fees, taxes and tips for Petra tour.
- Rate does not include transfers: from Eilat airport to Eilat hotel; From Eilat hotel to airport or from Tel-Aviv airport to hotel.
- Tour to Massada does not include the Dead Sea.
- The tour will not be operated on: September 16 till October 7, 2012.
- Tour confirmation is subject to hotels availability.
Click here to book